Thank you for your interest in donating items to the Blue Hill Public Library’s used book sale.
We encourage you to drop off donations at the library’s circulation desk.
- Clean books, without underlining or structural or water damage
- Complete, working sets of DVDs and CDs
- Antique or classic magazine editions or documents
We are UNABLE to accept:
- Books with broken spines
- Used coloring, puzzle or crossword books
- Jigsaw puzzles
- LP Records, 8 track cassettes, VHS tapes
- Mass-market romance novels
- Most encyclopedia sets
- Non-antique back issues of magazines, newspapers, etc.
- Old calendars
- Reader’s Digest Condensed books
- Soiled books
- Specialized text books
- Time-Life series books
- Water-damaged or moldy books
To inquire about exceptions, please check with library staff.