The latest about visiting the Blue Hill Library during the COVID-19 Pandemic (updated 7/31/21):
BHPL is currently open for both indoor and curbside services during our full business hours. We look forward to seeing you at the library.
- Masking is required as of 7/31/21 in accordance with CDC guidance for Hancock County.
- You may now spend as long as you would like in the building and we are no longer limiting the numbers of patrons indoors.
- Curbside services remain available and is not an inconvenience to staff. Please use them! Call us at 374-5515 any time and we will assist you. See a full list of curbside services with instructions.
- Meeting room services reservations have resumed, effective 7/1/21.
- These protocols are always under review and we welcome your thoughts. We thank you all for your cooperation and patience. Almost without exception you have been a very supportive community during these challenging times.