The latest about visiting the Blue Hill Library during the COVID-19 Pandemic (updated 5/6/22):
BHPL remains open its full business hours. We look forward to seeing you at the library.
- On March 3, the CDC updated their indoor masking guidelines, and BHPL is following these guidelines. When the CDC determines that Hancock County is either LOW (green) or MEDIUM (yellow), indoor masking is optional. When the community level is rated as HIGH (red), indoor masking in all common areas, including meeting rooms, is required.
- These recommendations are updated weekly on Thursday evenings and the library posts the current rating at each entrance.
- Curbside services remain available and is not an inconvenience to staff. Please use them! Call us at 374-5515 any time and we will assist you. See a full list of curbside services with instructions.
- Meeting room services reservations have resumed, effective 7/1/21.
- These protocols are always under review and we welcome your thoughts. We thank you all for your cooperation and patience. Almost without exception you have been a very supportive community during these challenging times.