Thank you for your interest in donating items to the Blue Hill Public Library’s used book sale.
We encourage you to drop off donations at the library’s circulation desk.
While we wish we could accept everything given to us, we regret that we are unable to accept the following items:
- Books with broken spines
- Coloring, puzzle or crosswork books, unless unmarked
- Jigsaw puzzles
- LP Records, 8 track cassettes
- Mass-market romance novels
- Most encyclopedia sets
- Non-antique back issues of magazines, newspapers, etc.
- Old calendars
- Reader’s Digest Condensed books
- Soiled books
- Specialized text books
- Time-Life series books
- Water-damaged or moldy books
To inquire about exceptions, please check with Library staff.