Sponsor A Fundraising Event:
Our events are well-loved, well-attended and well-promoted. Sponsoring library events is a great way to support BHPL and be seen by hundreds of enthusiastic community members.
Mark your calendar for our typical annual events & earmark your budget!
- Winter Dance: Late Feb/Early March
- Plant Sale & Silent Auction: Last Saturday in May
- Paint the Peninsula: Fresh Paint Auction – Third Saturday in July
How it works:
- Cash Levels from $75 and Up with a reach of 4,500 patron households.
- In-Kind donations of goods & services accepted for hospitality, auctions and raffles.
- Sponsors are acknowledged in event guides, event signs, our @BHPL email newsletter, summer mailing, and event social media. Combined reach of over 4,000 households.
Contact the development office at 374-5515 ext16 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other ways to give:
Business partners will receive a special sticker identifying them as BHPL supporters. They will also be listed on the library’s website and in our Spring Newsletter.
- Donations to our Annual Appeal:
Simple, easy, direct. You choose the time & amount.
- Four Seasons Giving Business Membership:
Make supporting BHPL really easy and cash-flow friendly with monthly or quarterly donations on your business credit card.
- Meeting Room Use Donation:
Do you make good use of our meeting rooms? Help offset the costs by making a gift of support for this critical community service.